Thursday 25 March 2010

My Random Musing

Please forgive me here, but, it seems to be that my computer is'nt working "crecticlly". My keyboard seems to keep switching to the US format, whereas I use the British Canadian version,



The blue on the keys work when you click "alt", so when I want the "@" symbol, I press "alt" "2", not "shift" "2", like our American friends :-). Regardez....

My keyboard when shifted for numbers: ! " / $ % ? & * ( ) _ +

American keyboard when shifted: !@#$%^&*()_+

My keyboard when in alt: ± @ £ ¢ ¤ ¬ ¦ ² ³ ¼ ½ ¾.

American keyboard when in alt: none.

'Tis easy. There are also different accents, where the " is on an American keyboard, there is an ` for letters like è, à, ò, ì, etc. Also, there is ê, û, ô, î, etc^, and ç, ë, ö, etc... Thats my random musing.

God Bless You!

No comments: