Sunday 21 March 2010

A little something of Joan Chittister

First of all, why are all the progressives named Joan? Its just so coincidental! Joan Sobala, Fr. Joan, Joan Chittister, the fabled Pope Joan, etc... Anyways, I have gotten some news on the sister Joan Chittister. I was parousing (if thats a word) a church bulletin from nearb where I live, and it seems that she will be giving a talk at the National Catholic Mission this year.

It reads
National Catholic Mission 2010 on TV
"A God for all Seasons" is the topic for this Annual Vision TV presentation (Channel 21) for Lent on March 29 and March 30 at 10:30pm. Father Par FitzPatrick and Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. are the presenters.
I look, umm, forward to watching this "interesting" chat. If you can't get VisionTV (and I don't think you can in the States, I don't know...) I think you'll be able to watch it online at www.visiontv.ca .
If you don't know what Vision TV is, is they are a TV station in Canada that broadcasts many different programs from different religions, from Islam (they show that alot) to Fundamentalism. They also show the Daily Mass from the CCCB, and the weekly Devotions to Our Mother of Perpetual Help from the Redemptorists Canada.

No comments: