Thursday 14 January 2010

Is he pro-life?

Is Scott Brown pro-life? I know he opposes birth control, so does he also oppose abortion?
Also, finally Michaelle Jean, yes her. For those of you who don't know, or can't remember ... she gave a medal of Order of Canada to Canada's top abortionist. I can tell you one thing: there were many pro-life politicians in Canada who have recieved the reward .... they gave it back. They gave it back because no longer was it an honor to have the medal, it was a shame. THe Madonna House in Toronto gave bac the medal that was presented to their founder, and the premier of New Brunswick, a very staunch pro-life Catholic gave back his medal. I say to them: GREAT CHOICE! Anyhow, she has taken up the duty of talking about the earthquake in Haiti (Yes, she is from Haiti)

2 comments:

Cammie Diane said...

Everything I found when I was looking around for info on Scott Brown indicated that he's not pro-life... it was very disappointing... It seems like, as a few people commented on my blog, that he is the "lesser of two evils." He might be able to keep health care from getting passed and hopefully stop more tax dollars from funding abortions, but when I found a site that gave all the reps abortion stances his said "wishes to limit abortion, but believes it should always be legal." Hmmm... Even our President says he wishes to "limit abortions" and he's one of the biggest abortion proponents out there.

Still, Coakley is definitely the worse choice...

Colm Thomas said...

Oh, wow. Yes, I aggree ... the lesser of two evils!