Tuesday 26 January 2010

Holy Cards! and some News!

In the post today, I did recieve Holy Cards from Cleansing Fire's "Gen"! They were absolutely beautiful! I got them from entering a caption for a Nun (Possible the Holy Ghost Sisters) with as gas mask on. I said "This should protect me from the Liberals", not all that funny .. but it was worth it. Sorry I did not post sooner today, for my computer was being crooked. It just didn't want to work for me. It was as if it was staring at me, with it's black blank screen as if it were doing it on purpose, just waiting. If you have noticed, I have added links to various religious orders, abbeys, convents, monastaries, etc... I have also added a link to all my "Cathedrals of the World" posts.

I have some news for thee now.

First, something from the Archbishop of Westminster, Bishop Vincent Nichols.

He is in the Vatican, along with other English bishops discussing Anglicanorum Coetibus.

Here

I will post later!

No comments: