Monday 8 February 2010

St Mary's, Rochester

Now... I am all sure that most of thee know about St. Mary's in downtown Rochester .... right? Yes. Cleansing Fire has posted on them many, many times. The headaches....*cough*..I mean the Masses that go on their are surely full of abuses and heterdoxy .... am I correct? Well... I was browsing through the website, and I clicked on the "Links" tab, and Lo and Behold ... there is a link to "Fortunate Families". Fortunate Families is a gay advocacy group that deals with families with gay sons and daughters. Next to the link it says this (with my comments):

Grounded in Catholic tradition {No, for it cannot be grounded in Catholic tradition if it is pro-homosexual}, Fortunate Families {Why is it called this...are they saying that it is very good that parents have children who are smothered in sin and pride?}ministers {ministers?} primarily with Catholic parents of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender daughters and sons—but welcomes families of all faiths. When parents explore and value their personal stories, they are empowered to share that story with their family circle, their faith community and the larger society {This is not acceptable}.
Why am I not surprised. I am really disappointed in them, and I am sure I am not the only one.

No comments: