Monday 8 February 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep...

I am soon going to settle myself to bed, but before that ... I have some news. The Premier of Newfoundland, Danny Williams is out of province for heart surgery. He is a very devout Catholic, and I do believe that he is Pro-Life. Canada needs him severely ... with Harper and all being Prime Minister (ugh!). Please pray that he will have a fast recovery. I also would like to tell you the the FSSP and the FSSP are two-different things.I discovered this tonight by accidentally going to www.thefssp.org.uk which is a fire brigade traning program thing. It is called the FSSP, and is the the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter. Goodnight, and God Bless!

And yes, when I go to bed ... I still say the "Now I lay me Down to Sleep" prayer, because my grandmother taught it to me, along with the Guardian Angel prayer +

No comments: