Monday 1 February 2010

The Poll, Libera and the Holy Father

I seem to be the Loyal readers' second favourite behind Cleansing Fire! Woohoo! That is basically saying that you love my blog, but if you had to pick one blog able to read on a remote island in the middle of who-knows-where you would pick Cleansing Fire, and if that wasn't available you would me mine. Good enough I say, that is an excellent choice!!! Also, I have been watching this video lots of times lately .... it is Libera's new song, from the soon-to-be released album "Peace" called "Time". It is absolutely beautiful. If you do not know who Libera is, well they are a boyschoir from England. That is to put it small. They sang for the Pope a few times, singing for the Holy Father's Mass at Yankee Stadium at the end of his visit to the USA.


No comments: