Tuesday 8 November 2011

Horseradish crazy

We are now, LESS THAN A MONTH away from the New Translation of the Roman Missal! I am so excited, though I prefer the TLM, I do attend the NO at times. This is a large improvement for the Ordinary Form.You have seen how th liberals and anti-Church lot has gone absolutely nuts, horseradish crazy over the new more accurate, orthodox, a more poetic and less-conversational translation.

Upset over the intoduction of "theological language" oohh, what a crime. I'm sorry, but the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass is supposed to sound like a casual "Good day" conversation? But, that argument can sometimes be useless, since most of the dancy prancy rainbow-vestment crowd see the Mass as more of a meal, the time that we "get together and eat bread that represents Jesus", which is heresy. They lack the substance of religion. The Mass is when we adore and praise God himself, it is when we receive the very Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ. We receive Him Himself, His actual Body. Not bread.

Before Mass, I love to prepare myself by praying to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God. I sing her praises due. When I receive Our Lord, I also as the Blessed Mother's intercession, then I worship and adore Him.

Progressives see no need for prayer, though they say that they do pray, dancing in a dress made of shower-curains, is not prayer.

In this new translation, where the cow, shall that lot fit the liturgical dance? Where will they fit the banners and streamers? Hopefull they won't. PRIESTS! Stand thy guard!

But, in the meanwhile, you know you have that safe haven in the Mass of the Ages, the TLM.


No comments: