Sunday 5 February 2012

Well, the past week we've had 3 snow storms. Three snow storms, which closed all schools, shops, and places of work. The power never left, no, but the winds nearly took us with them. However, it's all okay now. I kept calm, I put the kettle on, and I sat and watched.

Not important. What is, is the recent persecution which the faith has come under. In the USA, Obama is trying to silence the Church. He's attempting to force Catholic pay for contraception mandates, he's violating their freedom. Dear brethren down the sea, fight. Pray, and take up your spiritual battle arms!

Enda Kenny, Taoiseach of Ireland, is re-thinking the closure of the Irish embassy to the Holy See. It's nice to see there was a slight bit of controversy made over it's closure.

I'm having a hard time finding time to blog, you know, it's been strangely busy! But, please, keep reading! I have a review of the Common English Bible on the way!

No comments: