Thursday 17 March 2011

I Bind Unto Myself Today

HAPPY ST. PATRICK's DAY TO YE ALL! May you have a blessed and wonderful day, and don't get too drunk :) God Bless you!

Please accept my apology for a lack of posts the past couple of months. I keep saying "Oh, I'll try to post every day" but I obviously don't. It's just that a lot of things have been going on lately, please, PLEASE forgive me! Also, please say a prayer for me!
May the Lord Bless you and Keep you! Oh Immaculate Heart of Mary, my salvation, pray for me now at my hour of need. Pray for me and for all those who now suffer from persecution and sorrow. On this day of glorious St. Patrick, I ask the of my prayers.

Oh holy and glorious St. Patrick, patron of Ireland and all the Irish, pray for us as we celebrate this day of your life! Holy St. Patrick, thou hast caused the joys of thousands. Pray for us, most holy patron and Father of the Irish!

Remember, please, don't drink and drive. Whenever you do, you put the lives of hundreds of people at risk. Don't get too drunk, and GO TO MASS. God Bless! See you tomorrow!

No comments: