Tuesday 15 January 2013

What kills me.

Sometimes people spend too much time on the internet. I'm talking about the likes who update Twitter every hour on the hour about how mad they are at someone. Or, go crying on Facebook only looking for the attention. With the advent of new technology we sometimes form our mentality away from the "real life" to think that everything happens on the internet.

Well, the internet is only a wee small part of life, and is technically still a new invention, and it is a resource at our fingertips. It can be used for good, and it can be used for bad. The Holy Father calls us to the new evangelisation for example, and the internet is a great thing to use for that!

But the internet also helps propagate so many useless, benign, idiotic things and I'm calling it as I see it:
spelling.

No one knows how to spell anymore. I don't care about typos, I'm famous for them, but come on...
You, your, you're, they're, there, their, lose, loose.

No comments: