Friday 22 June 2012

I haven't been around

So I don't know if you've noticed I haven't posted in a while? I've been busy. It's been hectic. I'll soon be involved with the Duke of Edinburgh programme, so things are about to get hectic-er. BUT! I'll still find time to post. That'll be my Summer resolution, to post every day. I'll stick to my resolution, as I don't make New Years resolutions.

Anyways in the mean time I'll let you know something about Tom, the bird on my door. Well he's gone now, it's but an empty nest. It's sad, but as long as he attends Catechism classes I won't worry about him.


2 comments:

Pearl of Tyburn said...

I hope you enjoyed the Jubilee bash with all it's trimmings! That's one thing that I'm afraid we Americans missed out on :-( However, I did get a little Union Jack to put in my Canadian mug for the occasion :-)

What exactly is the Duke of Edinburgh programme? By the way, is Prince Philip still in the hospital?

Colm Thomas said...

No he's out now as I understand it! He just turnt 91.

The Duke of Edinburgh programme is described here, much better than I possible could...
http://www.dofe.org/
http://www.dukeofed.org/

I'll soon be helping with it...